Friday, March 6, 2020

King George VII's 2020 St Silvester

  March 6, 2020

In this album King George VII narrating how he spent his St Silvester night. That night I attended the service of Church close to Gawado, in Aeroport. Despite my sickness, I really had a good service. It was a simple, modest and lively Church, with some humble persons. The Church was not an exception as well all those who attended the service were agents selecting to have the King's praying while jailed.





King George VII was in UAM restaurant taking his breakfast (Dec 2019 picture).



Dance during the service. The Church in Niger are very festive. The King misses the studious character of the Englican Church.


                         A young playing a musical instrumental while dancing. 

      




The defeated cartel and its accomplices gassed me with a nerve agent that night. Despite my sickness I refuse to miss the service. It is a matter of duty as the King is the Commander of the Faith and God Deputy on Earth. I was at the Church until late in the night. It was around 2am that I left it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Banzoum Mohamed's Campaign Funding Treaty

A- Basic Terms and General Details of the Deal It will be a campaign funding of 20 billion CFA that will be given ...